We are looking to strengthen our team with a:
EU policy implementation expert
located in Maastricht
One key part of EIPA’s mission is support for the effective implementation of EU policies. To this end, EIPA offers various forms of learning and development to public servants at all levels of governance. The institute is also a source of European added value through policy fora and comparative studies, the provision of EU modules in cooperation with national partners, and input for capacity-building concerning the EU and public management.
EIPA is now reinforcing its capacity to conduct practice-oriented research work in order to develop new services for its stakeholders, as well as provide (inputs to) consultancy and other paid activities.
We are looking for one or more new colleagues to strengthen the team in the following aspects:
- methodologies for cross-national learning and extrapolation of applicable good practices;
- new approaches to public policy implementation, with a focus on EU policies;
- design of tailored training and capacity-building programmes to support implementation.
The new colleague(s) will:
- play a leading role in EIPA’s developmental work on methodologies and innovation;
- contribute to comparative studies in priority policy areas, with a focus on implementation;
- deliver training courses and contribute to other support programmes and consultancies.
The successful candidate(s) will meet all or most of the following requirements:
- a Master’s degree is required;
- a Doctoral degree or equivalent is desirable;
- typically 5-10 years of relevant professional experience in consultancy, (online) training, and/or project management;
- significant publications in relevant fields will be regarded as an asset;
- good communication and networking skills, and participation in European and international networks concerned with comparative public management and policy implementation;
- a combination of scientific commitment and interest in the practice;
- good familiarity with one or …read more
Read more here:: https://www.eipa.eu/vacancy-eu-policy-implementation-expert/