By Amber Bolk
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) was created in 1981 on the occasion of the first European Council held in Maastricht and is supported by the EU Member States and the European Commission. Our core mission is to provide a mix of deep insights and practical knowledge about EU policies, to all professionals related to EU public affairs, with the key objective of further improving their skills and capabilities for effective management of the policies.
In addition to the Maastricht-based headquarters, EIPA has a centre in Luxembourg: the European Centre for Judges and Lawyers (ECJL).
EIPA Luxembourg focuses on training, research and consultancy in various fields of EU law, including general aspects of EU law, internal market regulation, competition law and state aid, green deal, digital policy and the EU area of freedom security and justice.
We have a vacancy for a:
Lecturer in European Public Procurement Law
Location: Luxembourg and Maastricht
The main working areas will be general EU law, including EU administrative law and EU public procurement.
The main responsibilities will include training, and research, in the above-mentioned fields of expertise for customers such as the EU institutions, public administrations of the EU Member States, as well as associate and candidate countries and the various branches of legal professions.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- lecturing and facilitating inter-active sessions in online and face to face training activities in English and French.
- planning, management and delivery of established training activities and projects.
- development, marketing and acquisition of new training programmes and projects.
- development and delivery of new (online) training materials.
- Acquisition and delivery of research projects, publications and comparative studies related to EIPA’s mission.
The succesful candidate(s) will meet all or most of the following requirements:
- Law degree acquired in one of the Member States of the European Union
- Master’s degree in European law
- Advanced knowledge of the EU legal system in general, including …read more
Read more here:: https://www.eipa.eu/vacancy/lecturer-in-eu-public-procurement-law/