Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Article – Plenary highlights: vaccines, new US president, right to disconnectMEPs demanded more clarity about Covid-19 vaccine contracts and welcomed the inauguration of Joe Biden as US president during Parliament’s first plenary session of the year. Source :… Continue reading →
- Press release – MEPs: Access to adequate housing should be a fundamental European rightMEPs call on the EU to recognise access to decent and affordable housing as an enforceable human right and to push for measures to eradicate homelessness.Committee on Employment… Continue reading →
- Press release – MEPs: Juan Guaidó is the legitimate interim President of VenezuelaMEPs call on the Council to unequivocally recognise Juan Guaidó as the legitimate interim President of Venezuela, and welcome the recent extension of EU sanctions.Committee on Foreign Affairs… Continue reading →
- Turkey launches charm offensive to repair relations with EUTurkey’s charm offensive comes after months of difficulties between Ankara and Brussels. …read more Read more here:: https://www.euronews.com/2021/01/21/turkey-launches-charm-offensive-to-repair-relations-with-eu
- Coronavirus: EU leaders agree to further strengthen coordination on pandemicEuropean heads of state and government held a virtual meeting on Thursday to discuss how to collectively tackle the COVID-19 pandemic more effectively. …read more Read more here::… Continue reading →
- Health system strengthening and COVID-19 response in focus during WHO/Europe Regional Director’s visit to UkraineOn December 13–16, WHO Regional Director for Europe Dr Hans Kluge paid his first official visit to Ukraine. …read more Read more here:: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/who/euro/rss/en/~3/NkMR7-gvcuI/photo-story-health-system-strengthening-and-covid-19-response-in-focus-during-whoeurope-regional-directors-visit-to-ukraine