Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Agenda – The Week Ahead 30 January – 05 February 2023Plenary session, Brussels Source : © European Union, 2023 – EP …read more Read more here:: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/agenda/weekly-agenda/2023-5
- Press release – President Herzog: “Antisemitism remains, and Holocaust denial still exists”Israel’s President Isaac Herzog called on MEPs to work to eradicate antisemitism in Europe and adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s definition of antisemitism. Source : © European… Continue reading →
- Enabling an operational, open and FAIR EOSC ecosystem (2023)Identifier: HORIZON-INFRA-2023-EOSC-01Pillar: Research infrastructuresOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 Latest information: Normal 0 false false false EN-IE X-NONE… Continue reading →
- Next generation of scientific instrumentation, tools, methods, and advanced digital solutions for RIs (2023)Identifier: HORIZON-INFRA-2023-TECH-01Pillar: Research infrastructuresOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 Latest information: Normal 0 false false false EN-IE X-NONE… Continue reading →
- Junior Communication & Marketing OfficerBy Amber Bolk The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) was created in 1981 on the occasion of the first European Council held in Maastricht and is supported… Continue reading →
- Press release – Swedish Presidency debriefs EP committees on prioritiesMinisters outlined the priorities of the Swedish Presidency of the Council of the EU to parliamentary committees, in a series of meetings.Committee on Constitutional AffairsCommittee on Foreign AffairsCommittee… Continue reading →