Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- New WHO report reveals that while smoking continues to decline among European adolescents, the use of electronic cigarettes by young people is on the riseTobacco use among young people in the WHO European Region remains a public health concern. Despite the overall downward trend, several countries of the Region observed an increase… Continue reading →
- Press release – EU agreement with African, Caribbean and Pacific countries at riskNo EP consent to Post-Cotonou without parliamentary dimension.Committee on Development Source : © European Union, 2020 – EP …read more Read more here:: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20201202IPR92914/
- Press release – Agreement on EU funding for cross-border projectsOn Wednesday, EU institutions reached a provisional agreement on European territorial cooperation and the financing of cross-border projects for 2021-2027.Committee on Regional Development Source : © European Union,… Continue reading →
- MEPs accuse Budapest of hypocrisy over Brussels sex party scandalIt comes after Fidesz MEP József Szájer was reportedly caught at a lockdown sex party in Brussels. …read more Read more here:: https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/02/meps-accuse-budapest-of-hypocrisy-over-brussels-sex-party-scandal
- Coronavirus: Saving lives comes before Christmas celebrations, says EUBrussels has made a festive warning and called on EU countries to remain vigilant against coronavirus until a vaccine is widely available. …read more Read more here:: https://www.euronews.com/2020/12/02/coronavirus-saving-lives-comes-before-christmas-celebrations-says-eu
- Press release – Asylum: MEPs call for more solidarity among EU member statesThe Dublin Regulation does not share responsibility fairly among member states nor secure swift access to asylum procedures, say Civil Liberties Committee MEPs.Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and… Continue reading →