Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Article – MEPs call for solidarity and measures to prevent Covid19 crisis in refugee campsThe situation of refugees in Greece calls for a concerted EU response to avoid a Covid-19 outbreak, according to MEPs on the civil liberties committee. Source : ©… Continue reading →
- Article – 10 things the EU is doing to fight the coronavirusFind out what the European Institutions are doing to mitigate the impact of the Covid19 outbreak, protect people and the economy and promote solidarity. Source : © European… Continue reading →
- Press release – COVID-19: Budget MEPs call for quick progress on post-2020 contingency planConsidering the health crisis and consequent delays to finding a timely agreement on the new long-term EU budget, Budget MEPs reiterate their call for an urgent 2021 contingency… Continue reading →
- Collaboration Network Started for European Collaborative Research ActionsThe Human-Computer Interaction and Visual Analytics team of the Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences has initiated a new European Research Network to strengthen and supporting actions in respect… Continue reading →
- Article – How to protect yourself from cybercrimeCybercrime has rocketed since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic as many try to exploit people’s fears. Below are tips on how to protect yourself. Source : ©… Continue reading →
- Press release – COVID-19: MEPs to quiz Commissioner Breton on the EU’s response to the outbreakInternal Market Committee MEPs will discuss on Thursday morning with Commissioner Breton EU measures to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic and how member states are cooperating.Committee on the Internal… Continue reading →