Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Marking 60 years of collaboration between WHO and TurkeyDr Hans Henri P. Kluge gave a statement at a joint press conference in Ankara with the Minister of Health of Turkey, Dr Fahrettin Koca, marking 60 years… Continue reading →
- EU foreign ministers urge more action on Turkey and China in first in-person meeting since pandemic1 …read more Read more here:: https://www.euronews.com/2020/07/13/eu-foreign-ministers-weigh-up-response-to-china-and-turkey
- What does Duda’s victory mean for EU-Poland relations?1 …read more Read more here:: https://www.euronews.com/2020/07/13/what-does-duda-s-victory-mean-for-eu-poland-relations
- Aref Bandary: a doctor, cultural mediator and migrant leading the COVID-19 response in refugee centres in Serbia“Perhaps one of the most important steps that we took in our response to COVID-19 has been engaging refugees and migrants inside the centres across the country,” says… Continue reading →
- Press release – Energy: EU funding for priority projects should reflect 2050 climate objectivesThe Commission should update its guidelines to select priority energy projects that are fully in line with its climate policy, said Parliament.Committee on Industry, Research and Energy Source… Continue reading →
- Press release – EU recovery and long-term budget: Leaders must do betterCommenting on the draft conclusions for the 17 July EU summit, EP’s negotiators disagree with additional cuts to the long-term EU budget and urge the European Council to… Continue reading →