Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Opening Academic Year MELS OnlineBy KFrenken The inaugural weekend of the 2nd academic year of the Master of European Legal Studies (MELS Online) took place from 25 to 27 September. As a… Continue reading →
- Mobile laboratory expands testing capacity and outreach in LesvosToday, the mobile laboratory of the Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNITM) was set up and began operations in the newly built refugee camp in Kara Tepe… Continue reading →
- EU begins legal action against Malta and Cyprus over ‘golden passports’The schemes saw the EU countries grant nationality — and thereby freedom to move around the 27-member bloc — in exchange for money or investment. …read more Read… Continue reading →
- What’s the beef? Veggie burger ban faces key vote in BrusselsMEPs are set to vote on whether to limit the use of words such as “steak”, “sausage”, and “burger” to meat products, meaning you could be ordering ‘veggie… Continue reading →
- Press release – Digital: The EU must set the standards for regulating online platforms, say MEPsParliament calls for future-proof rules on digital services, including online platforms and marketplaces, and for a binding mechanism to tackle illegal content online.Committee on the Internal Market and… Continue reading →
- Press release – Parliament leads the way on first set of EU rules for Artificial IntelligenceOn Tuesday, MEPs adopted proposals on how the EU can best regulate Artificial Intelligence (AI) in order to boost innovation, ethical standards and trust in technology.Committee on Legal… Continue reading →