Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Article – Coronavirus: practical advice for safe travelAfter months of lockdown, travel and tourism could soon restart. Discover what the EU recommends to ensure safe journeys. Source : © European Union, 2020 – EP …read… Continue reading →
- Press release – Austria, Italy, Portugal, Spain receive €279m after natural disasters in 2019On Thursday, Budgets Committee Members approved €279 million in EU aid following extreme weather events in Austria, Italy, Portugal and Spain in 2019.Committee on Budgets Source : ©… Continue reading →
- Press release – Supporting the recovery: MEPs adopt budget priorities for 2021The 2021 budget priorities should be to mitigate the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak and support the recovery, building on the Green Deal and digital transformation.Committee on Budgets… Continue reading →
- Press release – EU future at stake: MEPs broadly welcome Commission’s recovery package proposalsFocussing on future generations, Commission President von der Leyen discussed the €750 billion recovery instrument within a revamped long-term EU budget in plenary. Source : © European Union,… Continue reading →
- Press release – EP negotiators: recovery plan crucial, but do not trade long-term for short-termIt is high time to start negotiations on the MFF with the Council without delay, said the EP’s negotiating team for the long-term EU budget and Own Resources… Continue reading →
- Press release – EU citizens want more competences for the EU to deal with crises like COVID-19In a new survey commissioned by the European Parliament, a majority (58 %) state they have experienced financial difficulties since the start of the crisis. Source : ©… Continue reading →