Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Press release – Fluorinated gases: reinforced EU action to cut emissionsParliament is ready to negotiate with EU governments on further reducing fluorinated gases emissions, to meet EU and global climate goals.Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food… Continue reading →
- Press release – MEPs assess Commission’s rule of law monitoring in the member statesParliament points to worrying trends based on the Commission’s latest findings across the EU and highlights specific concerns in the three member states.Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and… Continue reading →
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green DealIdentifier: HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01Pillar: Digital, Industry and SpaceOpening Date: Deadline: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 Latest information: Deadline HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01: 29 March 2023… Continue reading →
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologiesIdentifier: HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01Pillar: Digital, Industry and SpaceOpening Date: Deadline: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 Latest information: Deadline HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01: 29 March 2023… Continue reading →
- Boosting Public Administration in Germany: German Federal Ministry partners with EIPA in New Ancillary AgreementBy Amber Bolk Today, during his visit to EIPA, Mr Arne Schönbohm, special representative for the modernisation of the German training landscape and President of the German Federal… Continue reading →
- Data portability in the European Health Data Space: Benefits, Risks, and ChallengesBy and Marina Koci Part two of the series: Exploring the Proposal for a European Health Data Space Read part one here I. Introduction At the heart of… Continue reading →