Welcome to the Policy Modeling Community that aims to strengthens the use of ICT in the Policy Making process and therewith enable made policies to achieve a higher sustainability, impact and efficiency. To include ICT in policy making requires also changes in the policy making process, what’s intended by the advancement of existing policy making process and refine them for the use and consideration of new technologies.
- Multi-country monkeypox outbreak in non-endemic countriesSince 13 May 2022, cases of monkeypox have been reported to WHO from 12 Member States that are not endemic for monkeypox virus, across three WHO regions. Epidemiological… Continue reading →
- Biodiversity and ecosystem servicesIdentifier: HORIZON-CL6-2022-BIODIV-02-two-stagePillar: Food, Bioeconomy Natural Resources, Agriculture and EnvironmentOpening Date: Deadline: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 Latest information: CALL… Continue reading →
- Press release – Rule of law in Malta: MEPs travel to Valletta to take stock of developmentsOn 23-25 May, six MEPs of the Civil Liberties Committee will assess progress in the investigations, trials, and reforms that followed the murder of Daphne Caruana Galizia.Committee on… Continue reading →
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022Identifier: HORIZON-MSCA-2022-PF-01Pillar: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)Opening Date: Deadline: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)Modification Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 Latest information: Please find at this link… Continue reading →
- Agenda – The Week Ahead 23 – 29 May 2022Delegations Source : © European Union, 2022 – EP …read more Read more here:: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/agenda/weekly-agenda/2022-21
- Investigations ongoing into atypical cases of monkeypox now reported in eight countries in EuropeTo date, at least eight countries in the WHO European Region – Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom – have reported cases of… Continue reading →