Deadline: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Modification Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023
Information update on the 2022 SIMOBCOEN call
Call published: 13/09/2022
Call deadline: 18/01/2023
Indicative budget: EUR 150 000 000
Total budget for the successful proposals: EUR 49 945 000
There are few days left to finish your application in response to any of the 9 CEF Transport calls for proposals, closing on 18 January 2023 at 17:00. In total, 41 topics are open for submission on the Funding & Tenders portal.
We strongly advise you not to wait until the last minute to submit your application!
You may also see the Call page, and the Info Day page to find the presentations and recording of the info day session. More than 600 FAQs are now available on the FAQ support on the Funding & Tenders portal.
To be admissible your application must contain Part A and the GIS duly completed online, and Part B uploaded on time. As indicated in section 5 of the Call document – also available on the Reference Documents of the portal, the mandatory annexes must also be submitted. These documents concern:
– Agreement by the concerned Member States benefitting from the project – for all applications
– Calculator for ERTMS and RFN applications or detailed budget table per Work Package for other applications
– Timetable/Gantt chart – for all applications
– Environmental compliance file including the required declarations for all applications (except ERTMS and RFN applications). Please see the FAQ 18080.
– Activity reports of last year and List of previous projects – unless exempted from operational capacity check such as public bodies, member state organisations, international organisations and beneficiaries of grants under CEF1 and CEF2.
In addition, if the application concerns works:
– Full cost-benefit analysis (CBA) report and CBA cash flow template – only for works or mixed projects with a budget (eligible costs) above EUR 10 million – unless exempted
– Simplified CBA calculator – only for works or mixed projects with a budget (eligible costs) below EUR 10 million – unless exempted
We wish you the best of luck in your application!